BeYouNaturally

In the Beginning...

My name is Lanea and I started my natural hair journey on December 18, 2010. Not by choice but from not properly taking care of my hair.. So I decided to start over. Take it back to my roots (literally) and start my natural hair journey. Now I am still learning on how to care for my hair but it is healthier than it has ever been!!! Follow me on this journey so I can give you the real Tea about the trials, tribulations, and triumphs of my natural hair journey!!!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

HairFlo

HairFlo.com is an up and coming forum. It is a great place to promote your business, share hair tips and so much more. !!! It is also a great place to meet new people who have similar interests as you. You have a chance to earn points just for your activity and  blogging!! You can later redeem your points for great prizes. Check them out here www.hairflo.com and come join the flow!!


You can also find them on Twitter @HairFlo https://twitter.com/#!/HairFlo


And don't forget to follow me @NaturallyLanea https://twitter.com/#!/NaturallyLanea

1 comment: